Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Lots and lots to share!


OMG... I have sooooo much to share!!!

I can't believe that it is already Wednesday night....... what???

1st... I am an auntie {again} My sweet sister Stephanie, had her sweet baby girl last Wednesday at 8:28. Elise was born weighing 8lbs and 8ozs. she was 21.5 in long.
Isn't she sweet!?!

I made the cutest post-it-note organizer {EVER} yet...
don't you love this sweet Owl??? It is available on the Etsy shop I have with my sweet bff/sil

...Speaking of my bff/sil... She is having an {AMAZING} out of this world GIVEAWAY!!! seriously... you have to check it out!!!
Wouldn't you love to have a custom blog??? Head on over and check this out!!!

....still speaking of my bff/sil... she is making these {to die for} necklaces!!!

{also available in our shop ;) hint* hint*}

I have been soooooooooooooooo sick since the weekend... grrrrr..... finally feeling a lil' bit better! but, man o man!!! It has wiped me out!

I have been dying to tell you guys that my husband is now in school in the evenings!!! {and this is all after working full time days!} He is my hero!!! I am so proud of him!

...Oh... AND I totally forgot... The Vintage Honey shop is almost at 100 {LIKES} on Facebook!!! When we get there... we will have another super cool giveaway!

Thanks for reading! ...and letting me get all this out! phew... I feel much better!!!
<3 mel

1 comment:

  1. Your card is sweet...and your niece is BEAUTIFUL! Congratulations, auntie!

    ReplyDelete

 
Designed by Lena Graphics by Elie Lash