Thursday, August 19, 2010

First day of Kindergarten

Yeah... It's that time already!!! back 2 school!

Had to take advantage of this time to use one of my new cricut carts! heehee!
"back to school" is from designer calander. and its wrapped around a hersheys bar! YUM!


I can't believe my sweet baby girl is in Kindergarten! I feel like she was just born! really... she's 5 and starting to read and write 2 word sentences and dresses her self and packs her lunch... what!?!

she is such beautiful girl... both in and out! she blesses me so!


I love this picture... in a way it explains the stage of life we're in... we're walking her down a long long "hallway" of life... at the end is a classroom that only she can enter. what she learns there will help shape her into what she is destined to be. We are here to guide her and protect her... but we also have to trust that she will be ok... even if we're not there why she learns. (scary!) oh by the way... her class is the last on the right.


Here is kiana in her class and at her locker... she is such a big girl!!!


What a week it has been! she LOVES kindergarten and is doing great so far!

Thanks for checking us out!!!
Love, Mel

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations Kiana! I hope your year will be spectacular!

    ReplyDelete

 
Designed by Lena Graphics by Elie Lash