Monday, April 18, 2011

{lovely} Fabric Wreath

a while back I was stalking...er... I mean looking at one of my {and my BFF's} favorite blogs called ps i quilt... If you have never been there... I promise you will love it! I am not even a quilter... or sewer for that matter... but....

Align Center
look what I did!

this wreath is made with fabric from lovely by Moda

Thanks to {THIS} wonder, amazing, georgeous tutorial by Rachel Griffith from ps i quilt

I honestly am in LOVE with this!!! When it was complete... I actually squealed out loud! heehee!!!

{oh...and this beauty is available for purchase at our ETSY shop}

4 comments:

  1. you're too sweet.
    love your wreath.
    :D

    *if you are on flickr, add your pic to my ps i quilt: sew & tell group*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! That's my bff!! Quoted from my old bff (when we were tiny)!! :) cool....m

    ReplyDelete

 
Designed by Lena Graphics by Elie Lash