Thursday, February 3, 2011

It's a girl!!!

...Okay, It's not me having a baby girl, but my sweet lil' sister!!! I am so excited!!! I could not wait for her baby shower! so I made a bunch of fun stuff! wanna see???

...Okay, I'll share!!! :)

{Party Favors}
these are bookmarks I made with a poem I found on a website. I also wrote a lil' prayer on the bottom

{a stork's bundle}
on the inside is a few gifts I bought for my sweet niece, it is wrapped with 2 receiving blankets and tied with a brown ribbon. The stork is cut @ 5 inches from the sugar and spice cricut cart and popped up on a 6 1/2 in circle. I used a pink pearled brad for the eye and tied a lil' brown ribbon on her bundle to match the gift wrapping.

{A Personalized composition notebook}
I regret not taking a picture of the notebook I made for her! It is one of my favs!!! You can see some of the others {HERE} I cut the "s" from the "once upon a princess" cricut cart.

{Jumbo paper clip bookmark}
I am soooo excited about these!!! I love making these bookmarks! I could not wait to get {this punch} from stamping up so I could make these cute holders!!!

{Sweet birdy Diaper cake}
I love love love this diaper cake!!! It was so much fun to make!!! I think it's because the cute lil' birdy rattles I got from BabiesRus! oh... and cute roses I made from washcloths. The topper scallop is made from the "sugar and spice" cart, the bird is from "live simply" cart.

Thanks for looking!!!

Be blessed! <3>

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed by Lena Graphics by Elie Lash