Friday, January 7, 2011

See what happens when you get new paper...

{...that you LOVE LOVE LOVE}

I couldn't stop crafting!!! Here is some of the fun stuff that I've made this week! {I plan on trying to do a few tutorials soon}

1.) post-it note cover


This was a trial and error thingy... hmmmmm.... I definitely need to work on this some more! LOL!!!

{my FAV...} altered composition notebooks with
matching jumbo paper clips {my FAV too!!!}

These actually have a pocket inside...which I am sooooooooo excited about!!! I couldn't find a tutorial on it so.... I figured it out on my own! YEA!!!

Matchbook notebook!

I was trying to figure a {cuter} way to fasten everything together... I think I figured it out! I'll make some next week and post them, when I do! ;)

{Valentine gift} tags


I Love the punched out scallop!!! {it's from sugar and spice cart}

...another jumbo paper clip


Thanks for looking!!!

I am having a blast getting back into crafting and blogging! bear with me as I get back into it... I don't have a great camera, my puter sucks, and I am very distracted at times! heehee

Love! Love! Love!
Mel

2 comments:

 
Designed by Lena Graphics by Elie Lash