Thursday, June 10, 2010

I have a kindergartener now!!!

This is the big event that started our summer!



Back on May 20th My lil' girl, Kiana, graduated from pre-K! I can't believe how fast my lil' girl is growing!


She is an amazing lil' girl! she loves her friends and her lil' brother! she loves anything that has to do with arts and crafts. she loves to create, color, and build!


Our goals this summer is to teach her to read, learn her full name, address, and phone number... so far we are doing great! she is learning site words and so far has learned the, and, & to.

Gilkes Family Kiana 5 and Kylen 3


thanks for looking,
Mel

4 comments:

  1. Sweet Kiana!!! Congrats from Nenna!! I am so proud of you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soo Beautiful!!! She looks soo happy to be moving on to Kinder! XOXO Momo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such cute graduation pictures. I have enjoyed my journey through your blog page. I am having my first give away on mine, so if you like Burger King, then come on over and enter. The prize is a $5.00 gift card to Burger King. Thank you for letting me visit.
    Susan
    http://amazingcouponanddiscountdeals.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow they do it up big where you are :)
    Gowns and the hats, cute.
    My daughter just graduated college. I remember her kindergarten grad like it was yesterday. Time really does go by tooo fast.

    ReplyDelete

 
Designed by Lena Graphics by Elie Lash