Saturday, June 26, 2010

Happy Birthday Bestie

My Bestie happens to be my SIL!!! How lucky am I!!!


We met back in 1994 when I became a Christian and started to go to church. She has always been way cool!!! :) In 1997 she married my Hubby's brother and we became family, so she's WAY cool now!!! ;) We started to be really close the summer of 2000 ( I think that's when it was) when my hubby and I went to visit her and his bro at college. After 9/11 I lost my job and we began to talk on the phone almost everyday! ...so here we are a {million} years later, we still talk almost everyday. Her and her fam are AWESOME.

Happy Birthday Jen!!!


I made the card using my new cricut lite cart, live simply {it ROCKS!!!} my new "happy birthday" cuttlebug embossing folder, and a bunch of new paper and ribbon I bought from {PAPERTREY INC}.

Thanks for looking!!!

Blessings!!!
Love, Mel

4 comments:

  1. Awww!!!!! I love you too!!!!!! BTW, I LOVE this card!!!!!!! I didn't think I wanted a "Cuddle"bug till I got your card!! Sooooo...neat!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My SIL is one of my BFF's as well.
    Off to check out her blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. great card and it's so nice to have a bestie :) glad you enjoyed the hop :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty card! Besties are the best!

    ReplyDelete

 
Designed by Lena Graphics by Elie Lash