Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Crafting the days away

Since I've had surgery on June 7th... I've had lots of time to craft the days away!

Here are some things that I've done... I hope you enjoy!

Thank you's for all my sweet friends who made me and my family dinners while I was recovering... THANKS sweet friends!!!

(I also submitted this for a design team position at {my pink stamper} didn't get it... but that is fine! The opportunity really pushed my creativity! so I am grateful for that!!!)

The flower on the left is actually a magnet that can be removed from the sticker below it. I used {THIS} tutorial to make it.

Last year for Christmas, I really got into making compostion notebooks. I really love making them and usually make them for gifts. was thinking about selling them, but not sure... Here is a few I made recently...






Thanks for looking!!!

Love, Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed by Lena Graphics by Elie Lash