Tuesday, March 16, 2010

My Babies


Kiana Nicole (5) and Kylen Peter (3)

They are truly blessings from God! I am reminded everyday, that life isn't perfect! ...but it was God's perfect plan that these two babies be apart of my life. They are at really fun ages right now! They are so silly and I LOVE IT!!!

Kylen is my crazy one! He is all over the place! He wanted to play "dess up" with his sissy, but I didn't have anything for him to wear... except princess dresses. ...so we decided he would be a newspaper pirate. fully equipped with a newspaper sword.


Kiana is my lil' princess... she is all girl! hates jeans but loves sweat pants! if she had her way... she would wear a princess dress everyday! She is going to need a separate closet just for her princess attire!


<3 Mel


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed by Lena Graphics by Elie Lash