Friday, March 26, 2010

Hey there!

Hey Guys!!!

Sorry I was gone for so long... lot's n lot's going on! ...more about that on a later post. ;)

Last week I made a few diaper cakes for a friends shower and they turned out soooooo beautiful, I just had to share.

This one was for the center of the food table.

I love this pink ribbon!!! the thicker ribbon was a dark brown. The host was going to put flowers on top! (there is an empty bottle on the inside to house the water for the flowers :)

This one was for the center of the gift table

This is wrapped in receiving blankets and has 2 baby bottles in it... The bottom one is filled with Hershey's chocolate.

I wasn't able to make it to the shower for the same reason I've been MIA! but... if can get my hand on some pics, I post them later.

Blessings!
<3 Mel

3 comments:

  1. Cute diaper cakes! How sweet to include some chocolate for the mum! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are so cute.
    Any tips? I offered to make one for my niece's baby shower. My SIL wants to give one to a friend and asked if I could do it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so cute and such great gifts!! I really love all of your adorible projects!

    ReplyDelete

 
Designed by Lena Graphics by Elie Lash